Hello lovely yoga community!
I am writing this post to give you a little introduction to my retreat plans for next summer - how exciting!
I am working with Breathspiration - a yoga retreat venue in Mallorca, to bring you an energising but restorative yoga experience! Daily classes will be a mix of Vinyasa-flow, Hatha and Yin yoga, in a beautiful and relaxing island setting...
So, here's an overview of what's in store:
When: 4th-10th June, 2018
Where: Randa, Mallorca. Mallorca is a beautiful Spanish island with gorgeous beaches and wonderful attractions. The retreat venue is central to the island, within a 13th century mansion that includes accommodation, yoga space and pool access! Isn't it gorgeous?
- Accommodation, double room (space for 2) with private en suite.
- Access to the pool!
- 2 meals per day - vegetarian, locally sourced, fresh and delicious!
- 1 Energising Vinyasa-flow class per day
- 1 Restorative yoga practice per day
- One-to-one support from me throughout your stay
- Airport transfer
- One life coaching session per guest (option to change for different activity)
Extra options (not included in price):
- Massages and other treatments available upon request, and can be booked in advance! Go on, treat yourself...
- Excursions: Wine-tasting, scuba-diving, city/caves/beaches to explore!
- Car hire (can be organised by venue)
Please note, flights are not included in the total price.
Great news...I am providing a discount for my clients!
So, if this retreat sounds just like something that you'd love to do next summer,
please contact me for further information (via the 'contact' page)
I hope you are all well and enjoying your week!